How to add the Tide Times Widget
You can include a topic within your welcome book to show the upcoming tides for the nearest tide station to your property location. The Tide Times Widget includes the time and height of the next tide and then the following 7 days of high and low tides. If there are additional tide stations near your property location then your guests can change the tide station from a drop down list.
The topic is added in Content Hub, the same as for any other topic, by using the Add topic option in the subcategory where you want the topic to be included.
Next, give your topic a name and then select your defaults for units of tide height and the time format.
A few things to note:
- The Tide Times Widget topic can be renamed, moved and given Tags, the same as any other topic.
- Use the Tide Times Widget topic 3 dots menu to change the settings or delete the topic.
- Your guests will be able to change the time format and height units to their preference.
- You can only have one Tide Times Widget within your Content Hub so ff you have more than one property, the widget can appear in all properties and will update the nearest tide station based on the property’s location.
- The time shown in the Tide Times Widget is based on the time of the device you are viewing from.
- Weather data is provided by WorldTides.