You can include a topic within your guide to show the current and forecast weather for your property location. The default Weather Widget includes the current weather and an hourly forecast for the next 12 hours, you can also opt to have a 5-day forecast included in your Weather Widget.
How to add the Weather Widget
1 . Go to Content Hub and scroll to the Subcategory that you want to add the Weather Widget to.
2 . Click 'Add Topic' and hover over the Special Topic option. Here you will see the Weather Widget listed as well as other cool Topics you can add to your guide. Click on the Weather Widget option.
3 . Now you can customise the widget for your property location. Give it a title and choose whether to show the temperature in celcius or fahrenheit and wind speeds in either KPH (kilometres per hour) or MPH (miles per hour). You can also decide whether to show a 5-day forecast or now by selecting the checkbox.
A few things to note:
- The Weather Widget topic can be renamed, moved and given Tags, the same as any other Topic
- Use the 3 dots to the right hand side of the Weather Widget Topic to change the settings or delete the Topic
- Your guests will be able to change the temperature and wind speed units to their preference
- You can only have one Weather Widget within your Content Hub. This means the Weather Widget will automatically appear in all your guide and will automatically update based on each guide property’s address
- The time shown in the Weather Widget for the hourly forecast is based on local time at the property location, not the device you are viewing from
- Weather data is provided by Accuweather