Sometimes Google doesn’t map your property in the correct place based on the address alone (if you need to update your address first then see this article). There’s an easy fix for that!
- Go to the Guide Details tab for the address that isn’t mapping correctly (click on the Guide name on the Guides page).
- Scroll down to the “Guide / Property Address & Location” section
- Click on the “Adjust pin location” button
- Click and drag the red map pin to the correct place (or add the exact lat/lon if you know it)
- Click the “Save” button once you’re happy
Tip: you can zoom in for further granularity by double clicking on the map, or using the + button